Recently, I’ve had a pleasure of talking to Edie Weinstein from Huffington Post. The main topic of the conversation was WWIT= What Would It Take.
What Would It Take, a powerful intuition tool
WWIT is a way to shift the focus of your mind away from the problem and onto solutions. I believe it also activates our intuition and subconscious to jump forward to finding big answers, rather than working hard to figure out solutions made up of logical steps.
The phrasing of WWIT is interesting as it focuses on actions to achieve the goal in mind (the Take part), and the Would part focuses on the idea that solutions are possible.
It is powerful because instead of focusing on the problem and worrying about it, you are now focusing your brain on finding solutions. It’s sort of like putting something into Google — you enter your question into the search bar, and then Google goes off to make the search.
Some of the topics covered in this article are:
- Why is creativity an essential ingredient in life and work?
- WWIT- “What would it take?” is an important question to ask when embarking on a new venture. What power does it have to take us to the next level?
- What happens when we listen to our gut? What happens when we don’t?
- What are the four factors that contribute to intuitive decision making? Why are they pertinent?
- TLC (To the Light, Connect)
- Spiritual Advisory Board
- For those who are empaths, how can they keep from taking on other people’s energy?
- How do we strengthen our intuitive skills?
- Can we distinguish between intuition and ego?
- What gets in the way of intuitive decision making?
You can read the full article in Huffington Post here.
Edie Weinstein, MSW, LSW is a colorfully creative journalist, inspiring transformational speaker, licensed social worker, interfaith minister, editor, radio host , BLISS coach, Cosmic Concierge, the author of The Bliss Mistress Guide To Transforming The Ordinary Into The Extraordinary and co-author of Embraced By the Divine: The Emerging Woman’s Gateway to Power, Passion and Purpose. You can read more about her, and her other articles here
WWIT that reading this helps you grow in your work role and in home life? WWIT it helps other staff at your company?
Learn more about this powerful technique and how it takes only 10 minutes to learn a new technique that makes running your business 3x easier
How many of you feel the same way? Let’s discuss this together.