This is a one-page Cheatsheet to help:
In 10 minutes you will learn about
- TLC (To the Light, Connect)-Preparing yourself for better problem solving using
- WWIT-a powerful business intuition tool. It lets you solve problems and delete worries fast.
- Shift the focus of your mind away from the problem and onto solutions
- Doubt Vs. Intuition
- Intuition Journal
- Hawkings Scale
- Nested WWITs
- WWIT modifying words
- Negativity and Self-Sabotage Clearing
- Enjoyable Work Environment
Being successful doesn't mean you should:
- Double your work hours
- Sacrifice your health and family
- Think about problems like everyone else
- Not have fun and enjoy your work (again!)
*WWIT= What Would It Take?
By Conscious Coach on January 12, 2017
By Jan Roos on January 11, 2017
By Kevin A. Decker on January 13, 2017
Here is what one of my Intuitive Business Growth clients, Dustin Overbeck, CEO of TownWeb had to say:
"I'm working on things that are more fun, more exciting and more enriching for me...from a personal perspective, but also from a career standpoint. And I have to say, this is surprising for me because 2016 will mark the ninth year of me running my business. I was actually looking to exit my business and to try something completely new, different and more exciting. But after working with Michael for the past three+ months, I realized that I didn't have the right framework to reach my goals."
Michael Light, an author of Intuitive Leadership Mastery, has helped CEOs dramatically increase their business intuition so that they can grow their biz faster with less stress. And not burn out with even more work hours.
In a 1,000 member international entrepreneur community, he is known as Mr. What Would It Take.
It has been 15 years since I stopped only using my logical brain to run my businesses and stepped up my intuition to help me make faster and better decisions.
I have since become a business coach who has helped CEOs reach their goals 4x faster than before.