Welcome back to our Case Study Series.
Sam is an amazing sales consultant and language learning entrepreneur
She already was using amazing WWIT since our previous session,
How to apply the first tools from the book within 12 hours and achieve big shifts in her business within 24 hours
- How you can deal with spiritual upgrades in the middle of the night?
- How to impregnate a book or business product service with strong success energy?
- Why being your true self leads to more sales and more connections?
- Why polarizing your audience is the key to sales success?
How you can deal with spiritual upgrades in the middle of the night?
- The moment when you are so relaxed, but not asleep yet. You just want to fall asleep, but a thought comes up.
- Thoughts and ideas rushing through my head
- Writing- only have a small note, I would remember the whole thing
- I've been wanting to get my name to YouTube and do a podcast
- I don't feel like I have anything to offer
- I'm a sales person!
- Why don't I just talk to them about their businesses?
- After publishing a podcast, they will feel easier to talk with me about it
Problems and solutions:
- Keeping a phone by your bed- try pen and paper, because of the distractions from your phone
- Do guided meditation
- Try to get your body to a state to being able to listen to your intuition
- Confusing insomnia with this state of energetic upgrade
- Used to stay up for hours, stressing
- I ask myself, WWIT for me to feel alerted, rested and healthy in the morning, independent of how many hours I was sleeping?
just take a nap during the day, and avoid being a slave to the routine
- Being both wired and tired
- Hot shower with lights off, just seat in the steam, do some meditation, nothing vocal
- Let your mind clear out, your sinuses clear out
- Imagine every drop of water as a new drop of love on you
How to impregnate a book or business product service with strong success energy?
- Reiki- benefits and bad sides
- Suggested options instead of Reiki
- Using tools like WWIT and TLC
- Intuition journal
- AB testing of the things you are trying out
Why being your true self leads to more sales and more connections?
- You may have to drop your fake masks
- Problem: my own fear not allowing me to be myself, and pretend being somebody else
- Being a sales person, doesn't mean you should pretend of being somebody else
- Some ppl will like you, some won't- so what?
- Whatever it takes is different than WWIT- just do what it takes to get what I want- that is very bad.
- People will be able to feel you're fake
- When you start to do what's best for the person, and for your company, that's the moment you will have benefit as well.
- Let's figure out what's best for you!
- No. 1 goal is to make their life better, to get them to take action.
- IF their life is better, so is mine.
- Being your true self works!
Why polarizing your audience is the key to sales success?
- Polarizing= putting things into separate groups
- Selling to everybody leads to no one buying
- You're being uninteresting that way. No one will be hooked
- Don't have to be radical about this. Polarize to at least some extent
- Being OK with some people love you, and some people hate you
- Why the haters are the best for improving your product?
- The ones who like you are not going to tell you honestly what they feel
- Aikido- use someone else's energy and use it against them
- Emotionally do the same thing
- Slipping- just slip out their way, and instead of holding a shield which is heavy, let it pass you
Tools used in this Case Study:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:56 — 43.0MB) | Embed
WWIT that reading this helps you grow in your work role and in home life? WWIT it helps other staff at your company?
Learn more about this powerful technique and how it takes only 10 minutes to learn a new technique that makes running your business 3x easier
How many of you feel the same way? Let’s discuss this together.