Welcome back to our Case Study Series. In this episode, I am talking with Ying Han Cheng. She is an innovation coach for Freedom Based Businesses.
- Clearing procrastination publishing my book
- Fear of people seeing my true self
- Innovation coach for freedom based lifestyle
- Finding your YOLO ( You Only Live Once) lifestyle with your YOLO business
- Constant seizing the moment
- Instant gratification for the long term
- Difficulty completing her book
- Overwhelmed vs it will never be perfect
- 108 pages done
- Fear no one will read it, no one will buy it
- Fear only my friends will buy it but it won't take off
- So much work to do for the launch, what if I can't keep up with the work?
- When people volunteer to help instead of me being happy I am afraid that I will fail them not finish the book
- I aim small instead of big, which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy
- Fear of being big and shining my light
- I am afraid to revealing my true self and my inner life – fear people won't like the real me, make fun of me, will judge me as weird
- constricted throat
- strong heart beat
- shoulder spiky energy,
- wanting to hide, contracting
- looking for excuses to take more time
- never-ending not good enough
Tools used in this Case Study
- Youngest Age Pattern Recycler
- Visualize the energy of self-doubt around you disappearing like mist in the morning sun.
- Then moving off to infinity.
Here is the audio version in case you would like to listen and download this Case Study
WWIT that reading this helps you grow in your work role and in home life? WWIT it helps other staff at your company?
Learn more about this powerful technique and how it takes only 10 minutes to learn a new technique that makes running your business 3x easier
How many of you feel the same way? Let’s discuss this together.