Jeremy Ginsburg talks about “Turning Mind Blowing Daily Pain Into Super Business Power” in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast, with host Michaela Light.
Here are some of the topics discussed in the podcast:
- How he has broken through two years of daily chronic migraines to launch two businesses
- Taking best action – use WWIT
- Self-love no matter where I am at
- Not distracting or running away
- Go into the pain, dance with it
- Experience/feel vs fix
- What is trying to emerge now?
- What he has learned from 18 days without eating food
- Part of his natural healing journey after Western medicine didn’t heal him
- Master Fast
- Stomach pains before
- Conscious eating
- Silent eating
- How to run a business while dealing with chronic pain and mental pain (stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, worrying)
- How he befriended chronic pain and allowed it to become his greatest teacher
- The mind driving the show vs living from heart
- Editing is not accepting what is
- Authenticity and coming out
- No longer being choked by the wave, I am riding it
- Why are you proud to use your business intuition?
- WWIT to make business intuition more openly used this year?
Mentioned in this episode
- Kyle Cease – freestyle songs
- “That which you resist persists” – Carl Jung
- Russell Smith episode “Intuition Tea”
- Float tank
- Wim Hof breathing
- Master Fast
- Plasma pudding
- Barbara Fernandez episode “12 Ways to Increase Your Business Intuition And Be Healthier”
Jeremy Ginsburg Is the co-founder of Ginsburg Expeditions and Digital Detox Camp Brazil. He has been an entrepreneur and digital nomad for over four years. He specializes in intuitive business coaching, creativity, and helping entrepreneurs move their business from their head to their heart.
He has worked closely with the Wim Hof Method team, leading the strategy for the launch of their latest online product. Jeremy has also had the opportunity to train and lead many Wim Hof Method breathing workshops as well as other healing modalities and is very passionate about helping others wake up, achieve peak experiences, and connect to the infinite creativity that exists inside of them.
Learn more about Jeremy Ginsburg at:
Michaela: Welcome back to the show. I'm here with Jeremy Ginsburg, and he has gone from drowning in pain every single day to writing it. And we'll talk about his mind blowing story about how he's broken through two years of daily chronic migraines and headaches to launch two businesses. And also what he learned from going 18 days with deliberately not eating food. It wasn’t like he was locked in a cage.
He was consciously choosing not to eat. And also the lessons he's learned on running a business while dealing with chronic pain in his body, and mental pain; whether that stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, or worrying all of which he's had at one time or another. And how he became a friend with pain, and allowed it become his greatest teacher. And we'll also look at the mind versus the heart, and which is best live for, and why. So welcome Jeremy.
Jeremy: Thanks for having me. It is a pleasure to be here.
Michaela: Yeah and in case you don't know him, he's the co-founder of Ginsburg expeditions. They've got a digital detox camp in Brazil in a couple of months. And he's been an entrepreneur intentional Nomad for four years. And he does intuitive business coaching, creativity, and helps people move their businesses from their head to their hearts.
Jeremy: You make it sound so elegant.