I was a guest speaker in an episode of Business Numbers Podcast, with host Ben McAdam.
Some of the topics we discussed in the podcast are:
- My early career and move to the United States.
- The beginning of TeraTech.
- How I kept track of her numbers in the early days.
- How to calculate a realistic rate.
- How the Cold Fusion Conference began.
- The mistakes that were made during the 11 year run of the conference.
- How I coped with the 2008 financial crash and terrible debt.
- How I got out of debt.
- The move to Latin America and how it changed her business.
- The beginning of Intuitive Leadership Mastery.
- The role intuition plays in business.
- WWIT (What Would It Take?) and how to use it.
- My advice for the audience.
If you want to double your profits and half your stress, check out the Biz Intuition Profit Doubler. It is a free course for you to use intuition in your business.
Links and Mentions:
- My website Intuitive Leadership Mastery
- Intuitive Leadership Mastery podcast (including interview with Ben)
- Intuitive Leadership Mastery on Youtube
- Intuitive Leadership Mastery: How a Conscious CEO Doubled Profits and Halved Stress book
- What Would It Take? book
- TeraTech website
- Street Smarts: An All-Purpose Tool Kit for Entrepreneurs by Norm Brodsky and Bo Burlingham book
Listen to the podcast HERE.
Check out more of Ben McAdam's podcast episodes at Business Numbers Podcast.