Conni Biesalski talks about “How To Use Intuition In Business And Other Areas In Life” in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast, with host Michael Light.
“My intuition knows that whatever decision I make, whatever the result is, is it’s the right result.” – Conni Biesalski
Conni helps people to live and work location-independent while embracing a conscious, healthy and spiritual lifestyle. She created Germany’s biggest travel blog Planet Backpack and is the co-founder of Blog Camp, an online school for professional blogging. Conni is a certified yoga teacher, she loves surfing and lives on a plant-based diet. Turning to yoga, meditation and spirituality have changed her life, the way she works and travels completely.
Some of the topics discussed in the podcast are:
- How to use intuition in your business
- How you hear your intuitive messages
- How intuition helped Conni start a new business (called Live your Heart Out)
- How she dramatically changed her YouTube channel and how intuition helped her get thousands of subscribers
- Why Surfing is a key business skill to have
- How she has grown closer to her business intuition and inner guidance
- How to trust your intuition more and act on it
- The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life’s Perfection by Michael A. Singer
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway: Dynamic techniques for turning Fear, Indecision, and Anger into Power, Action and Love by Susan Jeffers Ph.D.
- Grinberg Therapy
Learn more about Conni Biesalski at:
Michael Light: Welcome back to the show. I’m here with [Conni 00:00:22], and I’m going to totally make a meal of your last name, Conni. It’s Bell-lanski? Or how do you pronounce that?
Conni B.: It’s pronounced Bies-alski.
Michael Light: Biesalski, all right. She helps people live and work location independent, while embracing a conscious, healthy, and spiritual lifestyle. Wow! I want some of that. I’ve met her in many locations around the world. She is very inspiring. She is a yoga teacher, a surfer, and she is so spiritually focused, and she uses that in her business. I am so excited to learn more about that today.
She created Germany’s biggest travel blog, Planet Backpack, and also co-founded Blog Camp, an online school for professional blogging. So she has some business chops as well as spiritual chops. We’re going to be looking at how she uses intuition in her business, how she hears her messages from her intuition, and how her intuition has helped her start a new business called Live Your Heart Out, and that includes a YouTube channel, and intuition has helped her grow that to thousands of subscribers.