In this case study I talk with Astaria Light, a sound healing practitioner who has been in business for one year. She has intense fear about being seen as her true self in her business. And health challenges and financial problems.
- How to be in the flow in my business and know what actions to take.
- Feels like moving upstream most of the time, trying to push myself into action when I feel tired and my body feels stagnant.
- A question if this is a self-sabotage and keep myself small.
- How can I release this from my being?
- A fear that if not pushing and pursuing opportunities, then momentum will halt with my business growth
- Like pushing a ball up a hill, and if I stop for a moment to take a break, the ball rolls back down to the bottom of the mountain and I have to start again https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- A feeling like I’m moving upstream most of the time, trying to push myself into action when I feel tired and my body feels stagnant.
- I question if this health condition is something that I am using to self-sabotage and keep myself small.
- And if so, how can I release this from my being?
- A business hasn’t reached a state of financial sustainability yet, so I am
starting a part-time job to help me cover my basic living costs.
- I’m afraid this will take away my freedom and leave me with less time and energy for my
- However, the stress of not having an abundant financial flow, has me
seeking for the comfort of a job.
- How not to get overwhelmed with managing the business and save energy for doing what you're truly passionate about
- I want to live fully in my creative expression.
- Feeling like I’ve been hiding all of my life, afraid to be seen and show who I
- I feel like there is more to me sharing a sound that has yet to come
through, and I am afraid of expressing it because I fear being judged.
- Even afraid of my own soul brilliant color and expansive soul expression.
- I notice that I tend to overthink, overcomplicate and not allow myself to play
or have fun.
- How to be able to help other people and keep a healthy workflow, while not longing for the time
where I can be in nature or engage in creation.
- Dealing with a negative feeling of an incredible responsibility to work really hard and have a limiting
belief that tells me I don’t have time to play, or that I can’t make money if I’m playing.
- Haven’t been able to implement a routine or time structure into my daily life and
- Find myself more so reacting to all of the distractions that come into my view.
- Running your business in an era of constant presence online, checking messages and engaging in communication funnels.
- Having sooo many creative ideas and yet it feels like I have no time or energy to create something new.
- Feel like being trapped in a hamster wheel, just recreating the same events and pushing the same offerings because I haven’t got
the time or money to take a break and come up with something new.
- A frustration that my mind can be so creative and expansive, but that my physical body can’t seem to keep up.
- A huge gap between what I envision and dream of and what I am actually manifesting in reality.
- My impatience can be discouraging.
- A big fear that I won’t be able to handle my business growing if I’m already having a hard time managing it
- Resisting a change
- Not being sure what my next steps are or how I can move forward.
Being clear on your goals and wishes
- I want to share sound around the world with the intention of helping to raise our collective vibration and inspire people to awaken their own unique gifts.
- I would like to know what next steps I can take and to know how to start moving through self-limitations and resistance.
- I want to identify a flow that works specifically for me, and be able to operate in a way that is supportive of my unique nature, allowing me to accomplish my dreams.
- I would like to know what ACTIONS I can initiate that will help me shift through resistance in an experiential way.
- Talking and having realizations has only gotten me part way.
- I want the EXPERIENCE of empowerment so that I can integrate the wisdom of these realizations.