Welcome back to our Case Study Series. In this episode, I am talking with Ying Han Cheng. She is an innovation coach for Freedom Based Businesses.
- Clearing procrastination publishing my book
- Fear of people seeing my true self
- Innovation coach for freedom based lifestyle
- Finding your YOLO ( You Only Live Once) lifestyle with your YOLO business
- Constant seizing the moment
- Instant gratification for the long term
- Difficulty completing her book
- Overwhelmed vs it will never be perfect
- 108 pages done
- Fear no one will read it, no one will buy it
- Fear only my friends will buy it but it won’t take off
- So much work to do for the launch, what if I can’t keep up with the work?
- When people volunteer to help instead of me being happy I am afraid that I will fail them not finish the book
- I aim small instead of big, which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy
- Fear of being big and shining my light
- I am afraid to revealing my true self and my inner life – fear people won’t like the real me, make fun of me, will judge me as weird
- constricted throat
- strong heart beat
- shoulder spiky energy,
- wanting to hide, contracting
- looking for excuses to take more time
- never-ending not good enough
Tools used in this Case Study
- Youngest Age Pattern Recycler
- Visualize the energy of self-doubt around you disappearing like mist in the morning sun.
- Then moving off to infinity.
Here is the audio version in case you would like to listen and download this Case Study