Niki Coate talks about “The New Earth (More Entrepreneurial Profits, Growth and Joy)” in this episode of Intuitive Leadership Mastery with host Michaela Light.
“We're going to be talking about the New Earth and entrepreneurial growth and joy, how you might be missing out on getting your business to grow more easily and to be more healthy and happier.”
Why is the New Earth so important now?
- Unprecedented time on earth… new consciousness. Covid times.
- Remove blocks to your aligned life
- Old paradigm: Suffering and struggle and super long hours
How can this help your business make more profits and joy?
- Especially female entrepreneurs
- Align with your truth, Clear out blocks to creating the life you want
- Live the life you deeply desire and own the business you really soul desire
What exactly is the New Earth?
- Vibration of Love and Joy
- Indigenous traditions and new age – time of harmony
- Long cycles – move into a new age
- 2012 mayan age, age of aquious, yogi new age
- Evidence that the New Earth exists
- New Earth = New human
- Dark night of the soul
- Shining light on our limits/blocks
- A purge of our limiting smaller selfs
- Birthing pains
- Awareness is first step
- New perspective, reframes
- See the change as an opportunity for growth and joy
- See universe/god as remind us we are all Love
- I created these challenges/pains for my own awaking of consciousness.
- Gradate, openness, curiosity
- Not label
- News negativity and judgments – upholding separation and supporting the establishment system
- Media diet and conscious selection of sources and media
- Resistance to the New Earth
- Ignoring the change
- Cold Depression – numbing
- Overlay of 3d
- Internal perspective
- In parallel to Old Earth
- How does this compare to Eckhart Tolle’s book A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose?
- Practices to be in the Now
- Not so much about what it is and why do it
Tell us a little about yourself and how you ended up in Cusco, Peru
- How founded Healing House
- Didn’t have a vision, big life change/rug pull
- Intuitive Message “go south” (Central or South America)
- Trail of breadcrumbs – not upfront big vision
What do you recommend for dealing with people who don’t understand these concepts, especially when they are people you care deeply about (family members, old friends)?
- Only thing you control is your own inner vibration and inner life
- Your frequency can either help others around you ascend and evolve or leave
- You may not be aware of their inner shifts
- The practices don’t require to believe in god or new earth or new age
- Kindness – presence and attitude shift and act
Will all humans “move” to the New Earth?
- Where will the others go?
- Is available as an option to everyone – if they chose it
- Limited role earning
What do you recommend for incorporating these concepts strategically into your life and business?
- What about specific tactics/action steps?
- What are the biggest mistakes people make?
- Reminders of my ideal life and affirmations
- Micro Rituals – programmed act – that gets you into your desired frequency – NLP anchoring
- Community with people with others of shared vision
If you had to sum up everything we have talked about, what one thing would you like people to take away from this podcast?
- Micro practices
- Nature time
- Movement eg dance, yoga
- Chose the life you want to create in this moment
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:12:19 — 66.2MB) | Embed
Mentioned in this episode
- Cold Depression ML article TT site
- Book Trust Me, I’m Lying by Ryan Holiday
- Corrupt media
- Click economy
- “Journalists are rarely in a position to establish the truth of an issue themselves since they didn’t witness it personally. They are “entirely dependent on self-interested ‘sources’” to supply their facts. Every part of the news-making process is defined by this relationship; everything is colored by this reality. Who are these self-interested sources? Well, anyone selling a product, a message, or an agenda. People like me.” – Ryan Holiday, PR wizard
- Inspiring NDE (Near Death Experience)
- Rooted Messages – Indigenous wisdom in time of Change
Niki is the Pachānanda School and Retreat Center and Healing House, founder. Her mission is to help you explore your creative energy and develop a fulfilling life for yourself. Niki is a certified Yoga Teacher and Reiki Master who believes in a well-rounded and creative approach to healing and spiritual growth. She helps facilitate the different levels of your experience by offering a blend of Yoga, Reiki, Meditation, and creative exercises specifically catered to your particular needs.
Niki`s unique style of energy work draws upon her background in writing and the study of literature and philosophy, as well as her work as a singer-songwriter.
In addition to her experience as a Reiki Master, Niki is a student and teacher of philosophy and literature, as well as a Yoga Teacher Training Lead Teacher, Sacred Dance Teacher, and energy medicine teacher/practitioner.
Michaela Light 0:00
Welcome back to the show. I'm here with Nicky cote from Petra Nanda and her in the house in Cusco, Peru. And we're going to be talking about the New Earth and entrepreneurial growth and joy, how you might be missing out on getting your business to grow more easily and to be more healthy and happier. Welcome, Nikki.
Niki Coate 0:22
Hi, thanks for Kayla, thank you for inviting me to the show. Yeah,
Michaela Light 0:27
excited to have you on here and to help all the entrepreneurs listening now they can understand this kind of unusual concept they may not have come across before so and how practically it could help them in their life and their business. For those of you who don't know, Nikki, she's the founder of the patch Ananda school and retreat center and healing house in Cusco, Peru. She's originally from I believe, Illinois, in the United States. Yeah. And she's a Reiki Master and a yoga teacher and a dance instructor and does all kinds of creative and spiritual things. She also does energy healing. And she has been studying, you know, personal growth and philosophy and healing for many days. In her copious spare time. She is a singer and songwriter. So, welcome. Thank you. So I, yeah. So I think we should start with a question that may be on some of the listener's minds is like, why is this newer thing so important right now.
Niki Coate 1:32
Right now we're undergoing an unprecedented evolutionary leap on the planet. And the more that we can tune into it and consciously choose it, the more we can get on the train with it. So for both our lives and our businesses, it's a really key piece to be understanding the shift in energy in order to empower ourselves and create the lives that we're looking for.