Jessica Huntington talks about “Manifesting, Losing and Regaining Abundance” in this episode of Intuitive Leadership Mastery with host Michaela Light.
“…I say, okay, this is bringing up fear in me. And that happens, you know, with growing my business as well, it's a huge, a huge factor in growth is I have to be able to lean into the things that scare me in order to move through and grow…”
How she lost a bunch of money
How she processed this biz disaster in a positive way
Asking for help
Being true to yourself
Unofficial school lessons
- Creating my own list of things I should be taught
- Safer to fit in than to stand out- conformity
- Why is that wrong
- Experiment and see what works Vs. being focused on being right, or perfect
- Why perfectionism isn’t always good for you and for business
- Don’t be afraid of being seen. Similar to being afraid of criticism
- Not being constricted by time- school bell; have your own pace
- Dedicated Me-time and work-life balance
- Have downtime for creativity
- It is ok to be a troublemaker
How to create a safe space to express emotions
- Verbalizing out loud your emotions, letting them become even more real
- If I need to cry, I will cry. I want to let it out.
- No point suppressing it, it will come out eventually
- Listening is the key
- Aikido as an example
- Containerizing and releasing emotions
- Shame tank
- Lean into the things that scare me in order to move through and grow
- Instead of manifesting money I went to abundance
- Abundance and energy moving through me
- Energy polls
What she manifested the next day
- Two new clients within 12 hours
- Lost and found
- This time I CAN believe what is happening.
Jessica is a Personal Growth Coach certified in Transformation Coaching Method (TCM) with a strong background in Health Coaching. Her mission is to help people to awaken their power, honor their bodies, trust their intuition and show up confidently in their lives. She opens a clear path for this growth by supporting change in day to day actions that are more aligned with the empowered, bold and alive version of yourself. She believes that ultimately, transformation involves a shift to a way of being that honors who you are at your core rather than living your life based on your conditioning, limiting beliefs, and ideas about who you feel you should be.
Hey, welcome back to the show is McKayla light here on the intuitive leadership mastery podcast. And I'm here with Jessica Huntington and we're both at healing house in Peru and she has an amazing story around manifesting money to share with us and she had a few problems with it. Um, so we'll talk about those. And if you don't know Jessica, she is a transformational coach, right. Would say, and you help people shift through changes and transformations in their businesses and lives that is accurate. Yes. And I'm originally from California though, currently.
Yeah. San Francisco, California, and living here in Cusco, Peru for the time being.
Yay. So, uh, when I met you the other day, you were having a bit of a meltdown, um, tell us why, what happened?