Justice Bartlett talks about “Empowering women (Wombs, TERFs and trans)” in this episode of Intuitive Leadership Mastery with host Michaela Light.
“We're going to talk about gender and patriarchy and matriarchy, and how that affects our businesses. both for men and women. There are some men who listen to this show as well. So I think this affects everyone is human. If there are any robots listening, it probably won't affect you. But you know, we're not going to worry about that.”
Female entrepreneurs and the patriarchy, matriarchy and misogyny
- Witch trials removing powerful women
- Witchhunts and heresy
- Modern versions with cancel culture
- Mary Magdalene edited out of the bible and church
- Witchhunts and heresy
- Women liberation movement
- Supported start of LGBTQ movement
- Suffragette movement
- Women exist (independent from fathers and husband and other men)
- Feministment and radical feminism
- Hyper male women entrepreneur vs only receiving
- Desexualization of people
- Birthing via womb or machine
- Giving life
- Novel Brave New World
Gender – Massive hairball of narrative confusion
- adding more consciousness
- Listening and respect
- Justice is great at creating distinctions, unpacking stories, nounace
Exclusions and inclusions
- Space containers
Transwomen and women
- Transmen and men
- Social and biologically difference
Male relationship coaches and misogyny
- Polarity coaching eg David Data (sp?)
- Dominant vs submissive
- Fawning and manipulation
- Dominant vs submissive
- SJW – W = warrior, attacks
Attacks on women
Justice Women’s retreat for women’s issues
- Initiation relation to wombs
- Accused of being a TERF
- TERF = trans-exclusionary radical feminist
Aggression from spite and trauma wound
- DNA editing and child selection by gene
- Chosen vs forced
- Enforced radical acceptance
- Not just I accepting yourself
- Allowed to do anything that does not hurt others
- Forcing others to accept your world view
- Cancel culture
- Hate porn, pile on
- Word police
- Thought police
- Norway law
- Culture wars vs political process
- Sensitive and hyper-sensive
- This behavior is rewarded
- Money for Big Pharma and medicine
- Teen girls depressed transaction – see the book Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters – Abigail Shrier
- Permanent changes after adult 18(f)-24(m) years
- Legal age of consent mostly 18 in USA states
- Example of UK govt health service doublespeak on women
Why womb rather than say women or vagina as defining characteristic for the group?
What is a woman?
- Instant gendering of strangers
- Not for sex
- Partner selection and potential reproduction
- Rape culture
- Breasts, hips, height, strength, hair (or lack there of)
- How you brain operates
- Periods, menopause, birthing
- Agree that in most cases we can all tell what a women (or man) is.
- And more nuance in the definition of what is a woman:
- A few genetic women are (unfortunately) born without wombs at all. But with functioning ovaries. Some are even born without a vaginal opening. Both conditions can now be healed with various surgery methods/transplants. Even to the point of being able to have babies.
- There are also intersex people who don't have XX or XY chromosomes – may have XXY or other combinations. They may have both sets of genitals. Often the hospital mandates surgery for the baby to “correct” this. To make them fit into one or other of the neat and tidy gender boxes of male and female. Then the child is brought up as a natal boy or natal girl. Sometimes this works out. Other times the person is profoundly disturbed at puberty or later in life, when they discover their true gender history. I have several intersex friends who were traumatized by this process.
Mentioned in this episode
- Jucice’s FB post on being called a TERF
- Follow up post
- I am as entitled to my opinion as anyone else. And I'm not nor ever have trying to get anyone to hate on anyone else. If you actually read what I've shared throughout this thread you'll see a person who is standing up for distinctions. That is all. You won't see any hate-speech, provocation, or name-calling. Not from me towards anyone else. I, on the other hand, have been the target of all those things throughout this conversation. And I'm still not bad-mouthing anyone. I'm also not backing down from my original statement, that biological distinctions matter. I will stand by my statement that as parents, it's our job to help our children understand and accept themselves and to give our children an opportunity to develop without surgical interference. And if given time and the actual cognitive maturity to understand what permanent physical gender alteration means, then when that time comes to support our adult child in going through that process.
- Book You just don’t understand Deborah Tannen
- My Girlskill Podcast on Transgender Truths with Anna Rova
- UK Transwomen raping natal women in women’s prisons
- Eleven transgender inmates sexually assaulted in male prisons last year by BBC
- “Last week, ministers revealed that out of 124 sexual assaults in five women's jails over the previous nine years, from 2010 to 2018, seven had been carried out by trans prisoners.”
- that is 124 sexual assaults too many. Zero would be the right number. Prisoners are partly in prison to grow out of their crimes and traumas. Not have new ones.
- And the 7 from trans prisoners in women jails could have been totally avoided if we didn't put people with dicks in women prisons.
- As to the other 117 sexually assaults, I am assuming they are women on women sexual assaults / rapes. Not sure if this is a lesbian thing or a violent women thing for control or what….
- I have not run the math of the number of trans prisons vs the number of assaults by them to know if they are raping women at a higher rate than other women doing the raping.
- Not sure if this site is being censored where you live, so here is quote from it
- “the High Court ruled that the government may house male-born transgender women in women’s prisons, even those convicted of sexual offences. While Lord Justice Holroyde said he accepted that female prisoners may suffer “fear and anxiety” if forced to share a cell with a transgender woman with male genitalia, he added that excluding these people from female prisons would “ignore, impermissibly, the rights of transgender women to live in their chosen gender.”
- Transgender women may be housed in female prisons in England and Wales even if they have not undergone gender reassignment treatment or don’t have a Gender Recognition Certificate.
- Female inmates have repeatedly spoken out against such policies, and the case that led to the July ruling was brought by one such woman. The inmate, known as FDJ, took legal action against the Ministry of Justice after claiming she had been sexually assaulted by a trans woman at HMP Bronzefield near London in 2017. Her alleged attacker, who had a Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC), had previous convictions including manslaughter and attempted rape.
- Book Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters – Abigail Shrier
- Good comments in the Amazon reviews too
- Book Being Jazz: My Life as a (Transgender) Teen – Jazz Jennings
- Russel Brand video on Florida gender and LGBTQ law and Disney
- Norway's government has now barred its citizens from speaking against transgender people even in their own homes.
- Pres Biden quote on School Children Don’t Belong to Parents ‘When They’re in the Classroom’
- At the 2022 Teacher of the Year ceremony hosted by the White House on Wednesday, President Biden claimed that school children don’t belong to parents “when they’re in the classroom.”
- “They’re all our children. And the reason you’re the teachers of the year is because you recognize that. They’re not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom,” he said.
- Video of Biden speech clip
- Olaf Stapleton First and Last Men
- Interesting article on gender and book
- The comments on the article look interesting too
- ACLU deleted women from RBG quote – now “people” have abortions according to them
- Lots of trans truth among the humor bombs in this Bill Maher video.
- “If this spike in trans children is all biological, why is it regional? Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them.”
I think a bit of both is going on. They do shame trans in OH and they do promote trans in CA.Also in the vid, I didn't realize that Sweden and Finland have both banned pubity blockers for kids either…Or that pubity blockers can have a side effect of no orgasms in later life.
Justice Bartlett is a wild woman, writer, witch, matriarch, and consciousness provocateur.
As a certified hypnotherapist, with more than 16 years of experience in the healing arts, Justice’s main clientele is often other professional healers and therapists. However, hundreds of clients—since 2005, from all walks of life, from all over the world—have benefited from her heart-worn wisdom.
Justice believes we are the source of our own healing. She is merely an honored guide.
She offers 1:1 mentoring/healing sessions, as well as tailored long-term mentorships, to individuals (and couples). She also offers online classes and leads Wild Wisdom retreats located in the mountains of Montana.
Justice is a frequent contributor to the online magazine, Elephant Journal. With her words, she tells stories that touch the core threads of humanity and that let us all feel and heal together.
For more info about one on one sessions, classes, and retreats check out Justice’s website.
- Bedhead Mystic: Writing. Mentoring. Retreats.
- Illumination With Justice
- Justice Bartlett | LinkedIn
- Elephantjournal profile
Michaela Light 0:02
Welcome back to the show. I'm here with Justice Bartlett back on the show again after a five year break. And we're going to be talking about how female entrepreneurs get a bit of the short end of the stick and we're going to focus on wombs, turfs and trans to elucidate and illuminates that topic. Because there was a recent, very heated discussion, though I had a lot of consciousness and love in it as well, that we had on Facebook. While Justice had on Facebook, she was the hostess of that discussion. I think that's the correct technical term. Right, justice. Sure. Yes, yes. And we're going to talk about gender and patriarchy and matriarchy, and how that affects our businesses. both for men and women. There are some men who listen to this show as well. So I think this affects everyone is human. If there are any robots listening, it probably won't affect you. But you know, we're not going to worry about that.
And if you haven't met justice before, she's a wild woman writer, which matriarch and conscious provocateur Well, what a bunch of titles you've got.
Yeah, no, yeah, forget about being CMO or CEO or anything.
And she's also a certified hypnotherapist and healing sessions, both one on one. And she also does group sessions. In fact, she was, she's organizing a group women's retreats in September, I want to say, and that's, we'll come to up how that caused a controversy, how it can be controversial, like do not really understand, I say, with tongue in cheek.
And she also writes for elephant journal and talks about,
you know, she kind of pulls out unpacks things that affect, you know, humanity and how we feel and heal together, particularly dealing with trauma. I've noticed in some of your writing the
you yourself went through one or two little trauma reps, and
just a couple. And you've helped people who have gone through trauma to come out the other side and be wildly successful people, and happy and healthy.
So welcome, Justice. Thank you, Michaela. It's nice to see you again. Yes, great to see you. We originally met Gosh, many moons ago at some energy healing work, he shot the thing that you were doing at the time with your father, whose name must not be mentioned or something just
Justice Bartlett 2:36
not being named.
Michaela Light 2:38
You shall not be named.
Justice Bartlett 2:41
Michaela Light 2:42
Oh, well, that's nice to know, I remember you to you were very, it was a great multi day workshop where we learned energy healing, and you were assisting and I think you did a bit talking on stage at one point, if I remember right, along with the dolphins and whales.