Ange de Lumiere talks about “Tune into your intuition without leaving your logical mind at the door” in this episode of Intuitive Leadership Mastery with host Michaela Light.
How she went from being a lawyer to being a business intuition mentor.
- fifteen year career as an international mergers and acquisitions lawyer, and writing and publishing two books
- Intuition on best way to draft the contract then checked the logical details
- Most lawyers do it all with logical thinking and worrying a lot!
- Universe kicked me out of the last job
- No idea what to do and couldn't practice law in UK (lack of license)
- Single mom
- Home schooling her children and has thriving business
- Better for children having intuition
- Add intuition to schools
- Weird is the
- Gave myself permission to play and try new things and art
- Listening skilling – helps access you access your intuition – silence the mind – reflection
- Trained in clinical hypnotherapy
- Cleared her writers blocked
Reincarnation and past lives
- Picking your family members for this incarnation
- Triage of souls between lives
- Children chose their names while they were in the womb
- Matched up with their past lives!
- The Boy Who Knew Too Much by Cathy Byrd
- Her book The Reluctant Akashic Reader
- Help people see their ideal business niche and funnel
The claires and signs
Author of 3 books, 4th on the way
- Channing your writing
Card reading for intuition
- 15 years as a popular tarot reader
- Her business oracle deck – what does your business want you to do now?
- Your business as a living spiritual entity
Why are you proud to use your business intuition?
WWIT to make business intuition more openly used this year?
Mentioned in this episode
- Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton
- Book The Boy Who Knew Too Much by Cathy Byrd
- Animals Speak by Ted Andrews
- The Divine Femine Oracle deck by Meggan Watterson
After a fifteen-year career as an international mergers and acquisitions lawyer, and writing and publishing two books, Ange now helps ambitious female entrepreneurs suffering from self doubt tap into the power of their intuition to create the confidence to create a business that they love and the success that they deserve.
She is the founder of the Business Intuition Academy. Ange is your girl if you would like to trust your intuition but do not want to have to meditate, wear crystals or give up on coffee or wine. She is French. She now lives in the South West of England.
She has written a memoir called The Reluctant Akashic Reader. I am attaching the first three chapters. It's about how she went from being a lawyer to being a business intuition mentor.
She founded a business intuition academy for female entrepreneurs. Her main modality is Business Akashic Records reading.
She combines logic with intuition to channel your business niche, market, offers, prices and timing
She has created a business oracle deck.
She has a new podcast coming out on the 14th of June called the Business Intuition Podcast.
You can download her free workbook on the four steps to trust your intuition in business by signing up to her newsletter
- FB page
- FB group Business Intuition for Female Entrepreneurs
- Books (available on her website www.theintuitionrevolution.co.uk )
- The journey of the slim soul
- My Father Who Art In Heaven
- The Reluctant Akashic Reader
Michaela Light 0:03
Hey, welcome back to the show. I'm here with Auntie de Lumiere. And we're gonna be talking about how you can tune in your, your intuition without leaving your logical mind at the door. And if you don't know, Angie, she's based in the United Kingdom, originally born in France. And she is an author, and also has created some Oracle decks. We'll talk about that. And she used to be an attorney. So real turnaround there go to being a business intuition coach, and Jason Ross on that we'll maybe talk a bit about that as well. And she has her own podcast, the business intuition podcast, and I'll put all the links to that. in the show notes, the episode intuitive leadership mastery.com. Anyway, welcome, Angie. Thank you for having me. Yes. So great to talk with you. So I'm kind of curious, because when I think of lawyers and attorneys, they're not. I mean, I guess they could be intuitive. But that's not not the impression they necessarily give. They're always very logical and organized.
Ange de Lumiere 1:10
Yep. head as well, like you in school. That was my 40. And, yeah, I know. And I fell into low, maybe a little bit by chance, because all the kind of options that I wanted to pursue, I wanted to be an astronomer and lots of different things. Yeah, that's what was my thing that was my jam, like then
Michaela Light 1:37
Ange de Lumiere 1:38
but then I realized it was 10 years studies, and maybe not that many prospects of jobs. And so I did the responsible thing. And so I went to see, you know, like one of those career counselors, on my made me do tons of tests. And she said, you'd be a great lawyer. And I was like, Okay, let's give it a try. And it so happened that it was a double degree translation, and law, and I was quite good at languages. So I took an exam in languages to make sure my level was enough in English and Spanish, and I got in. So that's why that's how I became an international lawyer.
Michaela Light 2:20
Wow, I'm an international lawyer, not just a regular lawyer.
Ange de Lumiere 2:24
No, no, I did merger acquisition. I don't know if you know what that is, like, top. Buying selling companies traveling the world. I've been to all the continents except Australia. Which is kind of funny, because that's the one the only place I wanted to go. But so yeah, and even negotiated in Spanish, Colombia through sheeny. It was fun. It was a lot of fun.
Michaela Light 2:53
Wow. Yeah. And, you know, I'm sure you had to use your intuition to get the I