Figuring out an effective way to balance mental and emotional well-being while doing superb work as a leader is challenging. This is because it seems tough to create a stress-free environment and keep up with all tasks and people coming at you 5 days, 60-80 hours a week.
You know what’s expected of you if you are number one; always present with every decision you make that’s affecting everybody in your organization. It could be too much to deal with sometimes.
Let’s talk about real life and business challenges.
Your no. 1 goal is to create a mindset that can help you in stressful work-related situations.
Problems and Challenges
Top management figures all around the world share same problems. They have to keep up the image of a tough and powerful individual. Resolving their employees’ issues and issues on top of their own. Also, they hardly talk about their most stressful moments and what those do to them. They need to tackle every task with few or no mistakes at all, acting as they’re inhuman to others.
Meanwhile, the pressure is getting heavy, and it causes stress that’s hard to take.
How do you often feel:
– Stressed out (tense, which is most common)
– Anxious (thoughts racing, when you’re anticipating something bad that could happen)
– Generally shitty (sometimes, things just don’t go your way – I'm a failure)
– Depressed (problems have accumulated and got the best of you over time)
Increasing Your Productivity and Reducing Stress
The steps may seem easy. They’re easy to comprehend, but it takes a certain amount of time to adopt the habit and gain the skill to follow this through. You don’t have to trade your health for success. The first two steps should become a routine at some point.
- Wanting to have an abundant, profitable and joyful day is the first step.
- To achieve this, you need to ask yourself WWIT
- Next, you need to TLC (To the Light, Connect). It will only take a minute. Do it before work and phone calls.
Reducing stress is all about shielding yourself from somebody else’s negative energy.
- Don’t let somebody else’s bad vibe influences yourself. Instead, bring them closer to your positivity
- The way to do this is again, the magic of TLC; by sending them light, you immediately stop having negative thoughts, and the person will receive positive vibe from you.
If you are an empathic person, and many leaders are, you may find that about 50% of what you feel is the influence of people you’re working with. Exercise or EFT to clear yourself and separate from the negative energy.
Staying calm and positive during an enormous pressure at work, and surrounded by anxious people is challenging. That’s the perfect for TLC, or just clearing your mind. Either will do.
Another effective technique is visualizing the negative energy leaving your body. In some extreme cases, you must distance yourself from the people with a constant negative influence to your peaceful mindset.
Start with these steps to sharpen your mind while lowering stress and anxiety levels:
- 5-minute naps will let you reset to positive energy.
- 5-minute brisk walk
- Drink water (dehydration affects productivity)
- Dance to your favorite upbeat music for 5 minutes (shake off the negativity)
- Limit back to back meetings in one day
- Set clear boundaries and expectations with staff, vendors, and clients
Then, you have to ask yourself WWIT (What Would It Take) question, and you’ll step into a process of getting access to your subconscious processing power. It will lead you straight to a solution for your business problems.
Your should always start with:
“WWIT for me to have a profitable and joyful day today?” (it’s a new day, keep asking yourself to avoid yesterday’s answer that will not fit your present state)
I wanted to share a more in-depth explanation about powerful intuition tools that you can immediately apply, and start increasing your business profits and reducing your stress. We begin with WWIT (What Would It Take), and follow its variants. After this, the answer will present itself in all its glory.
What type of problems you can’t seem to shake off? Leave your comments below.
*TLC= To the Light, Connect
*WWIT= What Would It Take