Michael Pole talks about “Unlearning Corporate Anti-Intuition Culture (12 Top Hacks for Boosting your Biz Intuition)” in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast, with host Michael Light.
“You got to be rushing into work, you’re not late. If you’re late, your boss gives you hell. If you’re late for meetings, you feel the stress and so you just rushing, rushing all the time. And I think that doesn’t really give you space to ever stop and reflect on what you’re doing. The system is designed to keep you very busy and very distracted and that’s a very clever trick.” – Michael Pole
Here are some of the topics discussed in the podcast:
- Deviously clever ways he blocked his intuition in the first seven years of his career
- Long hours, following orders, staying very busy
- The Corporate culture against using intuition openly
- Banks in London
- Homeschooling vs unschooling vs traditional
- Obey orders
- System to keep us distracted
- Linear time and rushing. Never have enough time.
- Glued to your phone
- Time to just be
- Guarded against office politics
- Churches and cults
- Community belief systems
- Twelve top hacks for boosting your biz intuition
- Question all belief systems
- Limit your reality
- Mind virus / meme
- I don’t Know opens you up
- Be in nature
- Grounding shoes
- House plants
- Getting away from wifi and other EMF energy
- Addictions to compensate
- Auto timer on wifi router
- No carrying cell phone on your body everywhere
- Earthing pads and sheets
- Sensing people’s moods
- Health, yoga, meditation
- Juice fast
- Green juice fast (no sugar)
- 17 day water fast
- No water/no food fasting
- Sun gazing
- Direct looking only near sunset or sunrise
- In sunshine during the day.
- Don’t stare at the sun
- Stop wearing sunglasses
- Daily connecting with nature
- Salt baths
- Ocean swimming
- Ice baths
- Inversion 20-30 mins per day
- Raw food
- Even soap and shampoo
- Deodorant without aluminium
- Micro dosing
- Light beings > diet/exercise
- Question all belief systems
- How constant stress blocks your intuition?
- Stress vs Eustress
- Sensing/intuitive vs stressed state
- What creates stress/adds to it
- Lack of control of your work and environment
- Picking up from environment – city, artificial, wifi, people
- Co-creating the next level of entrepreneurial co-living /co-working in the X-Mansion
- Your X-factor super power
- Why are you proud to use your business intuition?
- WWIT for you to make business intuition more openly used this year?
Mentioned in this episode
- Waldorf school
- Pomodoro method
- The devil makes work of idle hands
- Are we living in a simulation?
- TriField Meter Model 100XE EMF meter
- Book You can Heal your Life by Louise Hay
- Muscle testing
- The science behind Intermittent Fasting
- Dave Asprey
- Soylent Green
- sodium lauryl sulfate
- Rupert Sheldrake research on human light input and emittance
- Wikipedia anti-spiritual healing editor group
- ILM tools for releasing Overwhelm
- Nicole Seelinger ILM podcast episode, “Making Decisions Using Your Intuition, Focusing On Your Goals, and Asking Help From Your Spirit Guides”
- Entrepreneur House
- Findhorn Common Grounds agreements
- WWIT (What Would It Take)
Michael Pole is a health enthusiast, entrepreneur, cryptocurrency educator, and co-founder of the X-mansion.
Learn more about Michael Pole at:
Michael Light: Welcome back to the show. I’m here with Michael Pole and we’re going to be looking at and learning corporate and intuition culture with twelve top packs he has for boosting your business intuition.
We’ll look at the 00:14 [inaudible] clever ways he blocked his intuition for over seven years when he was working in banks in London. How the corporate coach works against using intuition openly. The twelve top packs for boosting your business intuition that he uses every day and how constant stress can be blocking your intuition.
Also, he has just co-founded the X mansion; a next level entrepreneurial co-living, co-working space that’s location independent self which shall be incarnating in Lisbon real soon now. I think in September; if I remember right. So, welcome Michael.
Michael Pole: Thanks good to be with you.
Michael Light: And just in case you don’t know him, he is a health enthusiastic entrepreneur, crypto currency educator and he as I said earlier, co-founded the X mansion which is a very exciting new initiative.
So, you worked for a long time in the corporate world at a bank in London, can it get much more uptight and stiff lipped than that?
Michael Pole: yeah totally