Shayna Oliveira talks about “Successful Joy and Intuition Mindsets with Shayna Oliveira” in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast, with host Michaela Light.
Here are some of the topics discussed:
- What was the first time she consciously used intuition in her business and why?
- Pricing her first product
- Prior not using it consciously
- A mindset shift that helped her use her intuition more
- Find a comfortable way to market and sell that is was both effective and ethical for me
- Joy vs profits
- How she shifted her business model for way more joy and profits
- What happened when she only focused on the profits
- When her intuition failed her
- New product launch that failed
- The value of testing that saved 100s hour of work
- Money mindset and ease
- Hiring good people
- Why are you proud to use your business intuition?
- WWIT to make business intuition more openly used this year?
Mentioned in this episode
Shayna is an English teacher and entrepreneur who divides her time between Brazil and the USA among other destinations. She has been running her business EspressoEnglish.net since 2012 and has helped millions of students improve their English as a second language. Shayna also podcasts about entrepreneurship at entrepreneursinmotion.com. In her free time, she loves doing capoeira (Afro-Brazilian martial arts and dance), hiking, and reading.