I was a guest speaker in an episode of Live Your Heart Out, with host Conni Biesalski.
Some of the topics we discussed in the podcast are:
- How Michaela always knew she was transgender
- What her trigger was to come out and why she used to deny her identity
- When Michaela came out and the positive impact this had on her life
- How important community has been to Michaela and whether it still is
- What changing her name was like and how she told her clients
- What groups and communities were the most accepting
- How seeking alternative therapies and groups led Michaela to discover healing and intuitive life coaching
- What the challenge is with making intuitive leadership more mainstream
- How she challenges the masculine approach to the hustle and the feminine predisposition to the intuitive
- How listening to her intuition guided Michaela to create her books and podcast
- What an intuitive yes and no feel like to her and what it might feel like for you
- How you can cultivate your own intuitive responses
- What Michaela has in common with Richard Branson
- How to differentiate between intuitive information and fear based information
- What she’s learned so far in her 90 day video challenge and why this approach works for her
- What Michaela’s calling is
Listen to the podcast HERE.
Check out more of Conni Biesalski's podcast episodes at Live Your Heart Out.
If you want to double your profits and half your stress, check out the Biz Intuition Profit Doubler. It is a 5-day quick course using the WWIT technique.