Isabel Hundt talks about “How Emotional Underdevelopment in your Business is Costing you Joy and Profits” in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast, with host Michael Light.
“The connection with people drives our success and that drives our profit. So if we are emotionally not aware of what’s going on, we lose profit.” – Isabel Hundt
Here are some of the topics discussed in the podcast:
- Her amazing Childhood intuition story and adult suppression of this key business skill
- Once upon a time, in a land far far away, a land called Germany, there was a girl with great gifts and a big calling for her life. That “fairy tale” continued as followed:
- As a young girl, I remember telling my parents that sometimes I’d feel as if I can leave my body and experience the world from a bird’s eye perspective.
- Sometimes I’d feel crazy for feeling other people’s pain and sometimes I had visions that not many took seriously – maybe not even myself.
- Super Rational society (Eastern Germany)
- Lutheran church
- Help your children trust you and their own intuition. Taking them seriously.
- Why Emotional underdevelopment in business is costing you joy and profits
- Not (Good or bad)
- Disregarding what your followers are feeling
- How to connect effectively with “negative” emotions in yourself, your staff and your clients
- Vs Judging or making them wrong
- Your connection with your staff and clients drives your profits
- What do you need? How Can I support you? To make this easier?
- Value emotions vs demonizing them
- Why the new business success model is Faith-Driven
- Walking in self-Faith and trust vs depression and money losses
- Finding your own voice and path vs buying yet another program
- Finding our calling and purpose
- Heart and brain connection
- Going inside to your intuition
- 30 y.o. barrier
- 100 year
- Several careers
- to live a purpose-driven instead of a profit- and attention-driven life
- Mission > money or fame
- Be part of something bigger
- Especially for the younger generation
- Unity consciousness
- The false leadership of power and authority and success
- Obey is not passion to follow
- How Emotional Toxins cut your profits
- Emotions can be stuck energy in your body
- Including other people’s emotions
- Frustrations, Overwhelm
- Empath neck and shoulder problems – carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders
- Existing vs living
- Trapped emotions causing money blocks in your business
- Poisoning your body and mind. Getting you stuck in your biz and life.
- Toxic overstimulation
- 5 Simple Ways to Protect Yourself From Negativity
- Be aware of taking it on
- Clear boundaries
- Sunrise meditation to “let go all that no longer serves me and that is not mine”
- Grounding – Earthing mat
- Light color light bubble ← add intent to your bubble
- Avoid crap food that has physical toxins in it. Avoid medications
- Listening to emotions to message
- Emotions can be stuck energy in your body
- Are you an Empath Warrior entrepreneur?
- introverts that want to change the world
- Be your true self –
- There is nothing wrong with you
- Nothing wrong with your reality experience
- And How to successfully deal with Fame and Attention
- Why are you proud to use your business intuition?
- WWIT to make business intuition more openly used this year?
- Be willing to look inside
- Continue talking about it, success stories
Mentioned in the episode
- 6th vertebrae carries other people’s trauma
- “You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself” is a quote by S. Vivekananda
- Carla Neocranan (sp?) Emotional underdevelopment
- EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
- 5 Simple Ways to Protect Yourself From Negativity http://www.isabelhundt.com/blog/ on right hand side of page
- How Your Belief in Yourself Reflects Your Belief in God http://www.isabelhundt.com/how-your-belief-in-yourself-reflects-your-belief-in-god/
Isabel Hundt is the author of The Power of Faith-Driven Success and a certified Vision & Transformation Coach, international speaker, World-Visionary, Empath-Warrior™ and ambassador of Global Presence Leadership.
Over the past years, Isabel developed a successful business by traveling all over to share her enlightening message of tuning into our true selves.
Her passion is to support young adults create, live and transform their lives by understanding the scientific and spiritual connections between their heart and brain and by discovering their unique and magical gifts hidden within.
She also teaches how to use our emotions and intuition as a powerful guide in business and life. Isabel has especially a heart for the Empaths of the world of entrepreneurs.
Michael: Starting off with Isabel’s childhood and all the great intuition skill she had there and how the adults around treated her. And why emotional undevelopment in your business is costing you joy in profits.
How you can effectively connect with negative emotions in yourself, your staff and your clients. Why the new business model is faith driven for success. How emotional toxins cut your profits and how you can deal with them.
And we want to look at are you an empathy-warrior entrepreneur and what that means because a lot of us are and welcome Isabel.
Isabel: Thank you so much for having me. It’s an honor.
Michael: Well it’s exciting to have you here. So just folks who don’t know who Isabel is. She wrote a book, ‘The Power of Faith Driven Success’. Empath-Warrior and emotion coach practitioner.
And she is a life coach transformative person, speaker and helps people understand their emotions and business and helps them conquer the world in whatever way their business needs to do that.
So amazing stuff and we’re going to look in some of that in the interview today. So tell us about your childhood. It sounds like you had some really strong intuitive past when you were a child.
Isabel: Oh yeah! Actually it’s interesting because honestly, I only realized it looking back. I didn’t really realize it back then in the moment. When I grew up, I was watching… let me go back a bit.