Natanya Lara talks about “Dancing away and towards my business intuition” in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast, with host Michael Light.
“We hear a lot about how important it is to be present. And what I have found is that we don’t hear an awful lot about why it might be hard and how to move past that. So the reasons that it might be hard begin really with our earliest conditioning. Just the messages we get in our early childhood about what’s okay and what’s not okay which often leads us to question ourselves and sort of fracture from really being comfortable in who we are.” – Natanya Lara
Natanya is an Energy Healer, Shamanic Practitioner, and Intuitive Energy Guide. She has spent her life in a dance with her intuition, connecting and disconnecting, until she finally surrendered to its wisdom and sovereignty. She now guides her clients as they dance their own path; assisting them in releasing struggle, connecting more deeply with themselves, and honoring their intuition. She mainly works with coaches and healer professionals.
Here are some of the topics discussed in the podcast:
- How to be comfortable being present in your body and why that makes your business intuition work better
- Over busy
- Taking care of others over ourselves
- Addictions to food, drugs, alcohol, Facebook, news, sex, drama, etc
- Avoiding noticing past traumas
- Dis-ease, pain in body. Feeling of heaviness in a body part.
- 4 common blocks to hearing your intuition in your business
- Conditioning from society and parents
- How we hold our emotions and stressors in our body
- Hard to be open when holding blocks in our body
- Expectations on how we are supposed to be successful in life and business
- A specific path or formula to a specific outcome
- Eg School → College → Grad School → Climb the corporate ladder → Buy a house with a big mortgage in the ‘burbs → Success
- Business formulas for success
- Looking outward for the answers (books, experts) vs tuning in and hearing your inner wisdom
- Control vs surrender and which helps you hear your business intuition better and why
- Why hard work and struggle are no longer the keys to business success
- What personal daily practices let you hone your business intuition
- Salt bath – clearing stuck energy from your body
- Naps – integrating information
- Meditation – silent, guided, meditative music
- Movement – exercise, yoga, dance, swimming, walking
- Deep breathing
Mentioned in the episode
- Going through the darkness to get to our light
- See them
- Acknowledge them
- Experience them
- Be able to be present for just a second longer to your old trauma
- The quiet voice of intuition in the car of our life is hard to hear if you have the radio turned up and the three loud passengers in the backseat: addiction, negative self-talk, and pain.
- WWIT to manifest this or something better?
- Tosha Silva Outrageous Openness
- Channeling Song mantras
- Gift Clear Mind, Clear Heart guided meditation
Learn more about Natanya Lara at:
Michael Smith: Welcome back to the show. I’m here with Natalya Lara, and she is an expert at clearing blocks to people’s intuition. And she is an energy healer and shamanic practitioner, and she herself has had a dance between connecting and disconnecting from her own intuition before finally she managed to surrender to it. And she is really good at helping coaches and healing professionals do the same thing. And in today’s episode, we’re going to be looking at how being comfortable, being present in your body really helps make your intuition work better, four common blocks to hearing your intuition in your business, control versus surrender, which is the better way to running your business if you want to hear your intuition and why, why hard work and struggle are no longer the keys to business success, and some personal daily practices that Natalya will share with us to help you hone your business intuition.
So welcome, Natalya.
Natanya Lara: Hello. Hi.
Michael Smith: So why is being comfortable, being present in your body so important in this work?
Natanya Lara: In order to be able to hear and feel our intuitive nudges, it’s really important that we be able to be present in our bodies. And it’s also true that many, many of us in this western culture in particular are not necessarily comfortable being present.
Michael Smith: Why would that be? Why wouldn’t we be comfortable? That sounds quite nice to be present in our body.
Natanya Lara: Yeah, well we hear a lot about it, right? We hear a lot about how important it is to be present. And what I have found is that we don’t hear an awful lot about why it might be hard and how to move past that. So the reasons that it might be hard begin really with our earliest conditioning. Just the messages we get in our early childhood about what’s okay and what’s not okay which often leads us to question ourselves and sort of fracture from really being comfortable in who we are.