Anna Rova talks about “Clear Inner Voice (And How She Trusts It)” in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast, with host Michaela Light.
Here are some of the topics discussed in the podcast:
- How she decided to start a podcast using her intuition
- Letting go and listening to her intuition
- Being a channel
- Energy clearings
- How she deals with controversy
- Overcoming her fear of saying things that others might not like or get angry with her. Fear of confrontation.
- “If you are scared to write it that is exact what you need to share”
- Attracting your ideal guests
- Clear boundaries and blocking
- Intuition and Branding Challenges
- Running with wolves and wild woman
- Feathers in hair – Cultural appropriation from Native Americans
- Trusting my intuition and going with it
- Playing with the puzzle pieces
- Creative work
- Is this important, Is this worth my time and energy, is this love
- Moving from Moldova
- Making decisions when there is no data
- How she deals with her mistakes
- Learn from it, shift and try something else
- Strong inner voice since a child
- How she deals with her mistakes
- How Yoga helps,
- Move body, release blocks
- The Power of Breath
- Her morning routine
- Relationship with all her body parts
- Morning pages by Julia Cameron
- Tarot card
- Track my monthly cycle
- Art meditation
- Her biggest fears
- Waves, spiders
- Fear of death and ghosts
- mother energy may help
- Why are you proud to use your business intuition?
- WWIT to make business intuition more openly used this year?
Mentioned in this episode
- ManInside Show podcast
- Her controversial article “I’ve Been Hurt Too, Sister. Let’s Move On.”
- Book “Women Who Run with the Wolves”
- Mark Manson’s book “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck”
- Her podcast episode “A Modern Cinderella Story with Anna Rova”
- “Morning Pages” by Julia Cameron
- Quote by Alan Watts: “Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.”
- “Fear of seeing our true selves”
Writer, podcaster, yoga instructor and location independent entrepreneur, Anna Rova is the founder of Girlskill – an online media platform, publication and podcast empowering women to live a life of freedom, joy and creativity.
A former email marketer, she loves being on stage sharing her knowledge on relationship dynamics, feminine/masculine energy and the power. Born and raised in Eastern Europe, she is on a mission to redefine female success and femininity. She believes in creating a thriving community of conscious and awakened women through providing inspiration, tools and resources that will help us all build a better, more sustainable world. She had also founded ManInside Show – a podcast about men where she’s interviewed John Gray – best selling author of “Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.”
Together with her husband, Anna has traveled the world being on the road full-time writing her personal blog, recording podcast episodes with incredible women for the Girlskill Podcast, practicing yoga and spreading love and positivity. She is passionate about yoga, personal growth and spirituality, fashion design and writing fiction.
Learn more about Anna Rova at:
Michaela: Welcome back to the show. I'm here with Anna Rover the host of ‘Girl Scale’. And she's gonna talk about how she decided to start a podcast using her intuition. And intuition and branding challenges she's had and a quite controversial story that she's gonna tell us. And how she trusts her intuition and goes with it even when she doubts. And how she makes decisions when there's no data. So welcome Anna.
Anna: Hi Michaela, thanks for having me. I'm really excited to be here. It's an honor.
Michaela: It is and in case you don't know Anna, she is a writer, a podcaster, she's a yoga instructor, and she is a location independent entrepreneur together with husband. So both of them have their own businesses, and travel around the world; pretty amazing.
Michaela: So tell us about how you decided to start a podcast using your intuition.