“A great way to learn to trust yourself and get more context out of your intuition is to use Intuitive Art. It’s really just a three-step process of asking a question, doing a little scribble … you do it with your eyes closed so it’s not about making a drawing that looks like anything … and then looking at your drawing and seeing what colors are there, and using the colors and shapes to have your answer come to you.” – Rachel Archelaus
Rachel Archelaus talks about “Business Intuition and Intuitive Art” in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast with host Michael Light. Rachel Archelaus is the founder of the Intuitive Art Academy where she teaches people how to have a two-way conversation with their intuition. She is an internationally known spiritual teacher and business mentor to lightworkers. Her book, Intuitive Art: Have a Two-Way Conversation with your Higher Self, will be out in May.
Some of the topics discussed in the episode are:
- How can you figure out in your business using your intuition and intuitive art?
- What are practical applications?
- Why Rachel?
– openly psychic, guides, creative kid
– 11 year old
- Name story
- What is the higher self and why you want to have a relationship with her?
- How to trust yourself more and why it is important in business?
- Start accessing your intuition on purpose in your business
– myself, partner, friends, forgotten to go within
- Why is business intuition important now?
- Why is two-way conversation with your intuition important?
- You can’t make mistakes – you either learn/grow or have an experience you need
- “The rules of reality are changing and you need to use your intuition to navigate your business for more abundance, fun, and ease” – Rachel
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Fear and excitement are the same energy – just need to perceive the emotion differently and move your body
- Steve Martin movie Parenthood scene
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frighten us.” – Marianne Williamson
Michael Light: Hi, welcome back to the show. We have a very interesting guest with us today, Rachel Archelaus. I hope I said your name right, it’s a somewhat unusual name. She is the founder of the Intuitive Arts Academy, and she teaches people how to have a two-way conversation with their intuition. She has been doing this for over ten years and been doing it online for four years. She’s known internationally as a spiritual teacher and a business mentor to [light workers 00:51]. She has a book coming out in a few months called Intuitive Art: Have a two-way Conversation With Your Higher Self, so welcome Rachel.
Rachel A.: Thank you, really really glad to be here.
Michael Light: I’m glad you’re here too. I just want people listening to know, we’ve got some interesting things coming up. We’re going to look about how you can figure out what to do in your business using your intuition and Intuitive Art, some practical applications in your business, why Rachel is the person for this right now, what is your higher self, or intuition, and why you’d want to have a relationship with her in the first place, and then also how do you trust yourself more, and why that is so important in business this year. Another thing is, why is a two-way conversation with your intuition important? Lots of interesting things. If it’s okay with you, Rachel, why don’t we start off with how you can figure out what to do in your business using intuition and Intuitive Art, which I must admit is an interesting idea, Intuitive Art, what exactly is that?
Rachel A.: Intuitive Art is just an alternate way to access your inner wisdom, your intuition, and it’s a nice way to do it outside of your head. I find that so many people are stuck in their heads overthinking things, or in that mental loop of not making a decision, just having all the options go around and around. I teach intuitive development but when I ask people to just go in their bodies and see “Okay, How do really feel about that?” Or, “What do you think your intuition is saying about that?” They get kind of stuck.