Marlaine Cover talks about “Asking the Intuition What Valuable Life Skills to Use For Our Business” in this episode of the Intuitive Leadership Mastery Podcast, with host Michael Light.
“I think of intuition as accessing universal intelligence. So there’s this giant aggregate of intelligence, which we can tune into this universal bank in many, many ways. We typically don’t learn to access it. So, we might as well have the Smithsonian and walk right by it, every day. We don’t learn the tools to use our intuition to access this universal intelligence.” – Marlaine Cover
Marlaine or also known as “Mama Marlaine” is a Social Entrepreneur, passionately committed to elevating everyday Life Skills education. Founder of the international consciousness movement Parenting 2.0, she is also the creator of the Life Skills Report Card and bestselling author of “Kissing the Mirror, Raising Humanity in the Twenty-first Century.”
Here are some of the topics discussed in the podcast:
- What are life skills and why do they matter so much to entrepreneurs and business leaders today
- Why is proactive life skills education important?
- What is intra-communication and why it can increase your profits
- Why we need to stop suffering from low life skills competency in staff now
- How to dramatically improve team communication
- Why everyone on your team needs to be good at conflict resolution
- Why this new shift in conscious to proactive learning and using these skills matters now
- Marlaine Cover’s book Kissing the Mirror, Raising Humanity in the Twenty-first Century
- Margaret Mead quote “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
- Stephen Covey’s book The 8th Habit and the concept of 4 intelligences: IQ, EQ, SQ and PQ
Learn more about Marlaine Cover at:
Michael Light: Welcome back to the show. I’m here with Marlaine Cover, popularly known by her penname, Mama Marlaine, Best Selling Author of ‘Kissing the Mirror; Raising Humanity in the 21st Century’.
And we have a lot of interesting topics we’re going to talk about today. Why our life skills and what are they and why do they matter so much to entrepreneurs and business leaders today. And why proactive life skills education is so important in your business. Why we need to stop suffering from low life skills competency staff; And I’m sure some of you listening have some of those in your team. In fact, maybe some of you, yourself, have low life skills competency but we won’t tell anyone. And how you can dramatically improve your life skills and improve your team communication. And why everyone on your team needs to be good at conflict. Conflict resolution. Not just you. Then we’re also going to cover what intra-communication is and why that can increase your profits. And what this new shift in consciousness to proactively learning life skills and using them, matter so much today, right now.
So, welcome, Marlaine.
Marlaine Cover: Delighted to be on your show, Michael. I just love your book and I love your life’s work and I’m just thrilled to talk to you today.
Michael Light: Well, I am excited to talk to you because this sounds like something that’s going to change a lot of people’s businesses, help them make more money, be happier doing it and have less feeling bad about their business. So it sounds like a winner to me.
WWIT that reading this helps you grow in your work role and in home life? WWIT it helps other staff at your company?
Learn more about this powerful technique and how it takes only 10 minutes to learn a new technique that makes running your business 3x easier
How many of you feel the same way? Let’s discuss this together.