Do you have a good relationship with your loved ones? Are they good, kind and loving? Do you receive all this goodness in your relationship with them?
And, what about people that are not your family and close friends?
We all know people that we would rather not talk to, or even meet with unless we really have to. They dislike us, and we always feel that they hold a grudge against us. Some of them show these feelings more, some less. But, you do have a feeling that there is something wrong.
Have you noticed how easy it is to start thinking about something bad, and just follow that train of thought? You can see and visualize that whole scenario in your head, and all of its variations. You just wander away with those thoughts.
What happens when you try to visualize something positive? Not that easy, right?
You are able to project your own success
It is a confirmed scientific fact that brain can be trained to act in a certain way. We see in some people that Winner Mentality, and in some, we see a Loser Mentality. The first seem to achieve everything with ease and joy, and the second always ask themselves “why everything bad happens to me?“
That happens for a reason. Winners tend to think, act and feel in a positive way, and Losers are the opposite. They start everything with the feeling of unease, and the problems are always there. People don’t like them.
WWIT to change this Loser mentality?
Namaste = the light in me sees the light in you.
This Indian greeting can be seen in a very powerful way. To look for the light, the love, the good, the wisdom in others.
It is very easy to apply this to every part of your life.
- Do you have a friend that does seem to avoid you lately?
- Do you have a colleague at work that doesn’t like you?
- Did you get into an argument with a clerk at the bank?
- Did the police officer seem ruder and gave you a ticket when you know that it could’ve gone just with the warning?
This is all your fault!
OK, relax. You didn’t do anything so drastic.
You simply let your emotions and vibrations got in a way of you becoming more appreciated, loved, cared about etc.
How does Namaste help you change this?
As many like you, you probably know that banks are there to take your time, money and energy. A necessary evil, so to say. As soon as you start having these thoughts, you already get into a negative state of mind. The clerk at the bank is not to blame that you have a mortgage to pay or any other due payments. And that police officer, you knew that he is exactly the same like any other, right?
If you went to that office with negative expectations that are the only vibrations that you will send out and project onto others. Right from the start, you close the path of receiving the positive vibrations because you can’t hear and feel them. You simply remain unavailable.
Seeing the worst in people only brings out the worst in them
This is so true. Why is it so easy for you to fall into this state of mind? It is possible that it’s because of your parents, how you grew up etc.
But, what is important is that you can change this.
Expecting the best brings out the best in people.
I am going to show you a simple way to exercise getting into this state. These are the 10 steps to follow and practice until you master them and it becomes a habit, like breathing.
- TLC– connect with the light;
- Ask yourself: WWIT to start looking for the good in others, the light in them?
- Think about a person or persons that you know that has these feelings towards you;
- Your family, friends, lovers, your pets, your enemies (yes, even them!) your body parts, yourself;
- Think about politicians, police, protesters, people of all persuasions and beliefs (and those you hate);
- Start realizing that what we project onto others changes them;
- You will do this by sending them light and by seeing light in them;
- You are in control of your beliefs;
- You are in control of your light;
*WWIT = What Would it Take
*TLC= To the Light, Connect